Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lukas!!!

Our little guy turned two on Tuesday! To celebrate we went to McDonald's and played on the Play Place. It was so funny to watch Luke. There are big windy stairs that lead to this tunnel of netting that leads to the slide. Luke would start up the stairs and stop and yell very loudly "Mommy!" and "Daddy!". Then he would come back down and over to our table. Then he would do this again, except go a little higher. He did this until he climbed all the way across the stairs, through the tunnel and down the slide. We were so proud of our big boy. That is a pretty big accomplishment for your second birthday.
This little boy never ceases to amaze me. I am so honored that he calls me Mommy.
We are having Luke's birthday party on the 19th. So stay tuned for a fun post on that. As for the big boy room post - I wanted to have it completely finished when I posted pictures and I'm having a very difficult time finding curtains that I like to match. Hopefully I'll find some soon.

6 comments:

Nadra said...

Happy Birthday Lukas!!! Hope your party on the 19th is great fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lukas!

Ly said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lukas. Can't wait to see your party pictures. Have a great birthday party this weekend :-)

Heather said...

Happy birthday Luke! Sarah sends you big hugs and kisses.

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Happy birthday Lukas!! Can't wait to see pictures from the party. :)

erinlo said...

I just can not believe that Luke is such a big boy!!! He really is very precious and will always have a special place in our hearts.

BTW- Selah still can not believe that Sarah is sending "big hugs and kisses!!!" Selah met him first, Sarah.......hee hee.