Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ball Game at the Big House & Lunch with an old friend

I am already doing better at blogging. It takes me two months to update and now looky here. Two posts in a week! :)
Friday we went to one of our students' basketball game. They were in the state semi-finals. It was a great game, but they lost by two points in overtime. Luke had a wonderful time. He is Trevor's personal cheerleader. He kept cheering "Go Trevor Go!". He also had a great time eating popcorn!
After the game we had lunch with one of my best friends from high school. I hadn't seen Christina in almost two years. It was fun to chat and catch up. She recently got engaged so I got to see her ring also!
On Saturday Daniel played in the church league basketball tournament. This ended their season. It is so funny to watch them play ball. They won their first game and lost the second. Luke really likes to cheer for his Daddy and even got to sit on the bench with Daddy for the last couple of minutes of the second game.
That is our exciting weekend. I will do better about updating! I promise!!! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you've returned!!! :) We all miss you. Come to Tulsa soon and see us.

Anonymous said...

YEAH, he is getting so big!
I loved reading the update,
see you soon
Natasha