Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back and sooo far behind. Our computer had a virus and it took us a while to get it fixed. I'll fill everyone in on what we've been up to and then do a better job (maybe) about updating.
Here is Luke with his loot from Nana and Papa's house.
Our Christmas really didn't go as planned. This picture was taken on Tuesday the 23rd. After we opened gifts Luke took a nap and woke up with a fever. We rotated Tylenol and IB Profen and kept it under control, but he consistently ran a fever, coughed and had nose bleeds the whole week of Christmas.We went ahead and went to Granny's on Christmas Eve. Lukas has so much fun with his cousins. He was still sick, but I thought that if I kept him busy he wouldn't think about it. Uncle Bobby and I took Luke, Makayla and Morganne to see the Tale of Desperaux on Christmas Eve. Luke had been coughing and it was making him throw up or get a nose bleed. We were sitting in the movie theater and he started coughing. I kept saying "Please don't throw up" over and over as I tried to get him out of the theater. He ended up having a nose bleed. We were a sight to see. Daniel, my dad, and my cousin Ryan were supposed to be coming to see a movie. When I walked out of the bathroom they were buying their tickets. Dad ended up taking Luke back to Granny's. So it wasn't such a great idea to take the sick kid to the movies.Waiting for Santa!!Christmas Day Luke woke up with a 105 degree fever. I was panicking. He saw that Santa brought the Screamin' Banshee that he wanted and he went straight into a lukewarm bath. His fever did end up breaking that morning. We took him to urgent care after we got back to Tulsa. He had ear infections in both ears and a sinus infection. Poor baby! He is such a trooper though.Granny got Luke the new Thomas train track and movie. He has loved both. His bedroom was a train lover's paradise.Playing in another Christmas present.His new thing!I woke him up taking this picture, but it was too cute! Sleeping with his had on Daddy's face.
Since Christmas we really haven't done anything. Daniel is playing Church League basketball. Those games always prove entertaining. Their current record is 1-1. They have a game tonight so we'll see how that goes.
I'll try to do better about updating! :)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Glad you're back! I enjoyed the update!

mirandarodgers said...

Im glad your back too! Will you STAY back???