Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bragging on Daniel...

First of all, I said I would update with pics of Luke with his skateboard at church - The little stinker hasn't wanted to take it to church. He still likes playing with it - he's just been cranky the last two weeks before Wednesday church.

This past Sunday afternoon Daniel spoke at Catoosa's Bacc... so we got to spend the weekend with my parents and go to church with them on Sunday. Daniel did a really good job. I was really proud of him.
Luke helped Nana make cookies for bacc. Mom and Dad's church hosted it this year.

While we were in Tulsa we bought new bedding for Luke's bed. His top bunk and his under bed as he calls it! :) He earned it by sleeping all night in his bed for 7 nights. We had been having sleeping issues. Now he's so excited about his new bedding he wants to sleep in his bed. I had to make his bed three times monday night after putting his bedding on because he kept getting under the covers and wanting me to take his picture.

On the adoption front - I spoke to our social worker and agency yesterday. We are only missing our fingerprint approval for our homestudy and it should be here any day. We also learned that our life book is the group to be shown. So we're praying for the right baby for us!

No comments: