Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Church Camp - Take 4

We got back Friday from a great week at camp. We took our kids this last week and we had a blast! I do have to admit though that by the end of the week I was wondering what in the world was I thinking taking my 3 year old to 4 weeks of camp. Luke made lots of friends this week. They had fun running around the cafeteria. Here they are watching cartoons on the big TV in the cafeteria.
They dumped a huge load of sand on the volleyball court. The kids had a great time climbing it.

Luke was reunited with his girlfriend last week. He loves her so much.

I think that it is official that we have a drummer on our hands. During worship I would hold Luke up on a chair and he would dance and drum. He was even in rythym.
When we got home on Friday the preschool that we had been on a waiting list for called and Luke got in! He met his teacher on Monday. He is really excited about going to school.
That is about all for now. This is kind of random - but I am so sad about Jon and Kate. OK - I won't elaborate further. It just makes me sad.

No comments: