Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cutest Little Ringbearer

So Nana, Papa and Jen can see our cute little man...
Lukas was the ring bearer today in Kori and Trevor's wedding. He did so good. I was wondering last night if he was going to walk down the aisle. Between bribery and a good talking too he did great! Daniel really gave it to him before bed last night. They kept saying "Just smile and walk down the aisle". I went in Luke's bedroom to check on him last night and he was sleeping and saying "Just smile and walk down the aisle" so I think he even dreamed about it. Our cute little guy!Lukas and Ally - the ring bearer and flower girl
Luke told me today that Ally looked like a princess! :) He's already coming up with pick up lines at 3!Right before he prepared to walk down the aisle. Kori and Trevor gave this Bumblebee to him last night, but I wouldn't let him open it until he actually did the deed.
He did great, although I did get a scare. I was on my knees at the back of the sanctuary and when I told him to walk to Trevor he took about 2 steps and turned around. He says "Mom I just need to tell you something real quick". I told him "No just walk". And Tyler said he said mom, i love you. That's my sweet boy! He walked to Trevor and did a decent job standing there through the wedding. We got a few waves and funny faces, but that is to be expected with a 3 year old.Right after the I Do's were said. I accidentally cut Bumblebee out of the picture.
With his bribes - Bumblebee and a sucker!

No comments: