Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Luke's 1st day of Preschool

Luke had a great first day of preschool. He has been so excited to go. He was ready to go from the moment he woke up this morning.He looked pretty handsome too, if I do say so myself! :)Such a big boy carrying his backpack! This picture is actually after we were leaving. Today the parents went with the kids. He definitely didn't stick close to us at all. When it was time for the parent meeting he was playing and I was watching from across the room. A teacher came to get him to take him to the gym and he went to her. Then I could read his face - I have to make sure it's ok with my mom. He looked around and found me. I waved and he was off! He goes back by himself on Friday and I don't even think that he will miss us!
We had a swim party tonight with our teens for Back to School. Luke hates getting water in his eyes so he wore his goggles tonight. He's pretty cute!

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Precious! They group up too quickly don't they? Yesterday was my daughters first day in middle school.