Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cabin Fever


I had cabin fever SO bad yesterday! Luke and I were going to go out and when we went to put the dogs out the fence was messed up so we had to wait for Daniel to get home and fix it. Daniel was so nice to take us out after he fixed the fence. We went and ate an early dinner at Braum's. Then we went and played at the park. Luke had so much fun! His eyes were huge the whole time we were there. We ran into a teenager from our youth ministry skateboarding. Luke watched him skateboard for a long time. He thinks he is as big as they are. He is always wanting to skateboard and play basketball with the big kids! We played on all the toys and as we were leaving we passed the basketball courts. Luke thought he needed to play with these people. We didn't know them but they were nice enough to let our precious little boy play for a second. Goodness, he is growing up too fast!!!

3 comments:

Ly said...

My goodness Luke is just adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown. I'm so glad things are going well - you are all so blessed.

Heather said...

I just took Sarah to the park for the first time a few weeks ago and she loved the swings. She laughed so hard. I can picture Luke wanting to get in on all the action. Hope you guys are all doing well way out west! :) We miss you!

erinlo said...

Wow, Jamie- I just can not believe what a little man Luke is. So precious! It is great to see these fun pics with him and his daddy. Hope things are well!