Thursday, March 8, 2007

What A Week!

Last week was one busy week! We have lived in *** now for two weeks. Last Wednesday we had a friend from OKC come and lead the youth ministry in worship. Luke had a great time hanging out with him and his friend. On Friday we went to OKC to watch the *** boys play in the State semi-finals! It just happened to be Luke's first basketball game. He enjoyed watching the game and dancing to all the music. The boys lost but it was still a great game.

By Sunday night Luke had crashed by 7:30! This is one of my favorite pictures!!


We got to go see Nana, Papa and Aunt Jen on Monday. It was good to see them even though it had only been two weeks. We are used to seeing each other a lot more than that.

Please continue to pray that our house in *** will sell. We need to get Luke's adoption finalized (last post placement is Monday) and our house sold so we can buy a house here. I am so ready to get to where we can hopefully stay a while!

5 comments:

Willis said...

Your boy is a precious gift. He's so sweet sleeping there. I can't wait to get our little boy from Vietnam and bring him home. We should have him in our arms by next week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I love the new blog and new pictures of your family!

See you soon,
Natasha

Heather said...

Hey - you've been holding out on me! I'm glad you have a blog now! I hope you are all getting settled in your new place. Email me all your contact info again. I'm sure I still have it, but I haven't moved it to a permanent place. Miss you guys - come visit soon!

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

What a sweetie he is. I love that picture of him sleeping there. I remember when Joey and I first started this process that your's was the first website we looked at and the inspiration to start our own... Now I'm so glad to have you in the blog world as a reminder that this process DOES in fact have a happy ending and that one day my Zakary will be home with me too. Luke is precious! Thanks for keeping us connected to your lives!

erinlo said...

I simply can NOT get over how big Luke is!!! What a big boy! He is so adorable, Jamie! I can't wait until I get to see him again. I am praying that your house will sell soon. I know how frustrating that can be- we're putting our house on the market right now, too!!! Hope you guys are doing well. Love, Erin L.