Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Back & It Again!!!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers for my family. They have been felt. Pa's funeral was Friday. It was a beautiful service. He was a great man and I feel priviledged to be called his granddaughter. It was great to be with our family for so long. It seems that life normally happens and that is the longest that I've been able to be with my Granny, aunts, uncles and cousins in a long time.
Daniel had to go home on Friday and I wasn't ready to go yet. I rode to my parents yesterday with my mom and sister. Now I'm vehicleless. Don't know how and when I will be home.
I think on Saturday I was tagged again with the new game by Tricia. I am to go to www.imdb.com and choose 10 shows that I've watched, past and present. This was kind of difficult. Ya'll are supposed to guess what shows it is from the key words listed and I'll post the answers in a few days. Here goes:
1. Detective/Forensic Evidence/Police
2. Contest/Beach/Competition
3. Female Lead/Connecticut/Yale University
4. Crime/Dallas, TX/Justice
5. Courtroom/Atlanta, Georgia/Attorney
6. Criminal Investigation/Detective/Forensic Evidence
7. High School Sweetheart/High School Romance/High School Friends
8. Twins/Single Parent/Family
9. New York/Friendship/Roommate
10. Family/Sitcom/Chicago, Illinois

Okay, Heather, I know you just got home and have two children under two...I am very sorry to do this to you, but you're it again!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll do my best. I'll probably have to wait until a 3am feeding to get it done. :)