Monday, April 9, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

Thanks, Heather, for tagging me. The game is now I tell 10 odd things about me. Sounds like a pretty fund game! My mom read Heather's blog last night and called to tell me that I had been tagged. She seemed to think that I'm pretty quirky and that this should be pretty easy. So, here goes...
1. I am a very picky eater. I don't like chicken, ham, turkey, seafood, Chinese, Vietnamese... You get the point. And I survived in Vietnam - so I think just about anyone can. (By the way, no one has mentioned our favorite place to eat in HCMC. It's an Italian place called Pomodoro's. There is a pic. It is across the street from Al Fresco's.)
2. I love to eat pickles, but there is a catch. I only like the pretty pickles. I don't like pickles with holes in them or the ones that are torn.
3. I hate to speak in public. My dad is a preacher and I married a preacher - I guess I didn't get the public speaking gene. (I was a cheerleader in High School - I guess there is strength in numbers because that didn't bother me.)
4. When I pass people at Wal-Mart and such and smile at them I make this chuckle sound under my breath. I'm not laughing at people. It just comes out all on its own.
5. I like to eat ketchup by itself. (Daniel thought of this one for me.)
6. I have a fear of mice/rats. I can't even watch them on TV. I have to close my eyes.
7. I hate using public restrooms. I will go way out of the way to avoid using a bathroom that doesn't meet my standards. (Your standards go WAY down for bathrooms in Vietnam. Funny that they don't stay that way after you come home.)
8. I talk in my sleep very badly. If you start a conversation with me when I'm asleep odds are that I will talk back and be VERY mean. Then I won't remember the next morning. I promise.
9. I've never committed to a favorite color. I just don't have one.
10. I LOVE to watch Matlock and Walker, Texas Ranger. I think that Ben Matlock is the smartest man!!! Drives Daniel CRAZY!

Okay, I tag Tricia (Wondering and Waiting).

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for playing along, friend!!! If only Natasha and Becky had "Blogs".... We could have a lot of fun making stuff up for them! :)

Dan and Elisabeth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I also LOVE Matlock!! It drives my hubby crazy. During the summers and on my school holidays I watch two hours of Matlock on the Halmark channel EVERY day! I think I have seen every episode and still enjoy watchin them. Funny!

Kim said...

The walmart thing cracked me up!!! But I totally understand about the public restroom. Maybe you and Elisabeth need to get together with my parents, they love Matlock, Murder She Wrote and Touched by an Angel.