Thursday, August 9, 2007

Vacation Bible School and Other Stuff

This was the last night of Vacation Bible School. We had a great time. The crafts all turned out great and it was lots of fun watching the kids make them. Luke had an accident on Tuesday evening. He fell and busted his lip really bad. It bled and bled and bled. Now he has a really fat lip. He still enjoyed his first Vacation Bible School though.
Every night of Bible School the largest class got to throw water balloons at Daniel and another Daniel. The first night it was so funny because they were holding themselves. (See the slide show for a picture). They got smart and every other night put a blow up tube around their middle.
Tonight I was getting Luke's clothes changed to go play in the water. I put a swim diaper and swim shorts on him and we were walking over to the water. I felt all this water on me. I asked my mom if it was raining. Well, the swim diaper leaked and I was covered in pee. We got a kick out of that. I had on the same shirt that Luke pooped on almost a year ago! Fun times!
Dad, Mom and Jennifer came in yesterday. We aren't able to close on the house until tomorrow so we are going to try to get as much done as possible while they are still here.
In other news it was one year ago yesterday that we left for Vietnam to pick up our boy! Tuesday is our big day! Stay tuned for the blog update. I hope to have something for your viewing pleasure (if Daniel has time to do it)! Enjoy the pics from this week.

No comments: