Thursday, November 1, 2007

Luke's Big Boy Room

As promised, here are pictures of Luke's big boy room. Luke loves his new bed. Here is a picture of him sleeping in his bed the first night.
Luke and his Daddy love making forts on Luke's bunk bed.
We have already made several memories with Luke's new bed. All three of us slept on the bottom bunk one night. A couple of times I have slept on the bottom bunk with Luke and Daniel has slept on the top bunk. Fun times...
A funny thing is that Luke has only gotten out of his bed once in the five or six weeks since he's been sleeping in it. That time was this week. Daniel was putting Luke to bed and I was watching TV in the living room. Daniel was putting Luke to bed because for the past four or five nights I have managed to fall asleep in Luke's room. I was just sitting there watching TV and out walks Luke with this big ol' grin on his face. I was kind of shocked that he was up. I took him back to his room and guess who was asleep in his bed! Pretty funny!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, I loved the story of Daniel falling asleep and Luke sneeking out. :) That is one huge Elmo that shares a bed with Luke. Glad he has made the transition so well.

Ly said...

Luke's room looks great! You did a wonderful job decorating it and love the Elmo :-) Enjoy your new bed Luke!