Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This post is a few days late! Sorry! We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Nana and Papa's on Tuesday. We left on Wednesday and went to Ada. We had two Thanksgiving celebrations on Thursday.
Luke enjoyed playing with all of this cousins.
Aunt DeAnn brought Luke a bus. He loves buses!!!

This boy absolutely loves cars...

We left Ada on Thursday evening and went back to Mom and Dad's. We got home at about 10:00 and looked at all the sale ads. On Friday we (Mom, Jen, and I)headed out to shop at 6:00. I was completely worn out when we got back a little after 4:00. We unloaded, ate dinner, and headed back out for one more hour of shopping. I am pleased to announce that my Christmas shopping is finished.

We came home on Saturday. When we got home we put our Christmas tree up. Luke had a lot of fun helping us decorate the tree. I also got all my wrapping finished!

Can you tell where he liked to put the ornaments?

He liked this snowman also.
It is my prayer that our son also learns the REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

5 comments:

Nadra said...

Jamie...he's getting so big. He just gets cuter and cuter. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope the rest of your holiday season is fabulous.

Heather said...

Man, you had a full weekend. Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe that you even managed to get the decorations up after all that. I think we'll have to wait for the weekend to get out ours.

Ly said...

The Christmas tree looks great. Glad you had a fun weekend. Luke is adorable as ever. Take care.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Luke is getting so big. He is such a cutie!

erinlo said...

Luke really is getting big.....not such a baby anymore!!! He's a toddler now..so strange. I will never forget how tiny he was and how quickly he knew that you and Daniel were his mama and daddy. I'm getting all sappy now thinking about how blessed we were to have you guys as our travel partners....miss you. -Erin L.