Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun With Family and Friends

We went to Nana, Papa and Aunt Jen's this past weekend. It is always fun to be able to go home. Although we never get to stay long enough. Luke was able to meet Nana and Aunt Jen's new students. I think he passed the test. On Friday night we were able to have dinner with the Homan's and Perryman's. It was their Forever Family Day. We ate at a Vietnamese restaurant.
After dinner Michael and Daniel went to the Jenks-Union football game. You would have thought that Daniel was in heaven. He has thanked me profusely for allowing him to go. He said that was the best HS football game he has ever seen. The game went into overtime. Luke and Sarah were both up past their bed times, but they had fun playing.
We got Luke's 2 year old pictures taken on Saturday. He did a really good job. I can't wait to get the pictures in. We left to come home Saturday evening. Luke gets so upset when he has to leave. It is so sad it makes me cry every time. He cries for Nana and Papa. He cried for about 20 minutes so we called Nana. He talked to her for a long time. After he hung up he went to sleep. He slept for a couple of hours. When he woke up it wasn't long before I heard - Nana! Papa! I wished we were able to live closer to them. I know he would be more spoiled than he already is if that was the case though. Jen - He loves you too!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still can't believe the kids were up until 11:30pm! They had such a good time, though. Glad it worked out for you guys to be in town on the 7th. See you soon!