Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day Weekend was a busy one. Dad, Mom and Aunt Jen came in on Friday night. We hit our first Friday night high school football game. Our team lost... I meant to take a picture but didn't.
On Saturday morning Dad and Daniel went to work on the toilets in our new house. We ended up getting a new toilet in Luke's bathroom and new insides in the toilet for the teen room (Why we have a teen room at our house is for another post!). So now we have three working toilets! Yay! When we downgraded our TV we lost Fox Sports so we had to go to a friends house to watch the OU game. Luke is still the source of Sooner Magic! He got a new OU t-shirt on Saturday too!!!
Hey Heather - Are you sure Andrew can't wear my OU clothes? -Lukas
On Sunday my dad got to preach and I had to miss it. I've been filling in for the 2 and 3 year old class. The boys got the utility room tiled to Sunday though and finished it up on Monday. I didn't get my cabinets painted like I wanted to so if anybody wants to come help....
I didn't do good about taking pictures this weekend. Here is a few...

This boy likes to be like his Daddy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ya, I'm positive Andrew can't use the Sooner stuff.... Nice try, though. :) I don't know if it will ever work out between Sarah and Luke either because they would have a "house divided" and you know what they say about those in the Bible - lol! I'm very jealous of your 3 toilets - will you please send us one? Sarah went #1 on the potty for the first time ever last night. Yay! I think it was a fluke, but still exciting. See you soon.

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Great pictures! I'm glad things are going well.

erinlo said...

Such sweet pictures, Jamie! Man, I miss ya'll. I wish we lived closer so that we could get these travel buds together more. Your house sounds wonderful and it sounds like things are going well.

Oh, and what do you mean THAT time in Vietnam???!!??! As I recall, there were SEVERAL times....hee hee hee.