Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh, the things that they say...

**Update 9/29/07 - Luke tooted this morning and blamed it on Elmo. I wonder where he learned that from - Daniel?

While this almost two year old stage is bringing lots of challenges it is so much fun to see Luke grow up. The latest hilarious thing that he did was to tell on his Daddy! Yes, he told on his Daddy. I was cooking dinner in the kitchen and cutting up pepperonis. Luke was coming in and asking for some so I took Daniel a handful to give him. I went back in the kitchen to continue cooking and Luke runs in and says "Daddy eat". I called out to Daniel that he had just been tattled on and asked if he had ate Luke's pepperonis. And he had. Daddy you'd better watch out!
Another thing that I think is absolutely adorable is that Luke has started singing his favorite song - The Wheels on the Bus. Our video camera is broken. I need to get it fixed so I can video that.
We're still working on the potty training. It is going pretty good. Now when Luke toots he says "I toot". Daddy is going to have to watch it on this one also because he has also told me "Daddy toot".
Just had to share some of the funny things that our little guy is doing. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

3 comments:

Ly said...

Too cute! I love the stories - kids are so funny :-)

Heather said...

See you tomorrow! Sarah can't wait. :)

Kim said...

Now that cracks me up...he blamed it on Elmo!! Too funny