Friday, September 21, 2007

A Great Day

We had a wonderful day today! It was nice and relaxing. I was ready for a day that we didn't have to do anything. School is going well and I also started to work for 12 hours a week (3 days a week in the afternoon). Luke gets to go with me. We are working for baby money for Sweet Baby #2! Luke woke up around 4:30 this morning so he spent the early morning hours in bed with us. He woke me up this morning around 8:00 and informed me that it was time to get up. I tried to get Daniel to play me paper, rock, scissors to see who had to get up with Luke but he acted like he didn't wake up. So we got up and had a nice, long, relaxing conversation with the cell phone company. Do you sense the sarcasm? The day did get better after that! Then we watched Sesame Street and Walker, Texas Ranger. Luke and I were both happy since we were able to watch our favorite shows! We met Daniel for lunch at McDonald's. It had been a while since we had been in and I was thinking that Luke might be brave enough to really play on the toys. He was and he had SO much fun! He would look up at the big toy and say "Wow"! This afternoon Kori came to get Luke and took him to the park and to get a snow cone. She said he had a great time. I can believe it. That boy loves to swing and slide. While Luke was gone Daniel and I had a couch date and watched X-Men 3. That is a really good movie. Now Daniel is watching the OU game and I'm about to go to bed! Enjoy the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I saw your comment on our blog, and I just have to tell you that Sarah pooped on our family room floor on Saturday. She wanted to get off the potty really fast and ran out to the family room to poop. What a stinker! Glad you had a nice "couch date" with Daniel. :) See you soon!